Chicken Soup with Ginseng
Chicken Soup with Ginseng or Sam Gye Tang (in Korea) is a traditional soup that is widely believed to help people increase stamina to cope with summer heat. Ideal soup to cope with our Singapore weather all year round!
- 20 min Preparation Time
- 45 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1 KNORR Chicken Cube
- 650ml Water
- 100g Chicken Breast (sliced)
- 20g Carrot (julienned)
- 20g Spring Onion (julienned)
- 20g White Radish (julienned)
- 20g Shimeji Mushroom
- 1 stalk of Korean Ginseng
- 2 tbsp Sake (optional)
- 1 tbsp KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning
- Boil water with KNORR Chicken Cube to obtain a clear chicken stock.
- In another soup pot, add julienned vegetables, ginseng, sliced chicken breast and sake.
- Fill pot with chicken stock and bring to boil.
- Season with KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning.
Find out what's everyone saying