Chicken Corn Soup with Carrot and Potato
We are sure many women and your kids can identify with this homely soup – Chicken Corn Soup with Carrot & Potato! Don't forget to use the Knorr Chicken Cube in preparation to help you create the perfect clear chicken stock to bring out the full flavour of this family soup.
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 30 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1 KNORR Chicken Cube
- 650ml Water
- 200g Chicken Meat Cubes
- 300g Potatoes
- 100g Corn on Cob
- 100g Carrot
- 60g Local Spinach
- 1 tbsp KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning
- Blanch chicken meat in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove chicken meat from pot and leave it to dry.
- In a separate pot, boil water with KNORR Chicken Cube to obtain a clear chicken stock.
- Slice corn on cob. Rough cut potato and carrot. Trim spinach.
- Add chicken, corn, potato and carrot, to the stock. Boil again and let it simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add local spinach and season with KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning.