Japanese Rice Cake Soup
An Asian fusion soup with a fruity yuzu taste, great for experimenting for the adventurous cooks!
- 25 min Preparation Time
- 10 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1 KNORR CHICKEN CUBE in 650ml Water
- 250g Prawns (de-shelled)
- 40g sliced Japanese Fish Cake Roll
- 80g square cut Rice Cake
- 80g Spinach (whole)
- 1 Chicken Cube in 650ml Water
- 1 Chicken Thigh (cut into 4pcs)
- 4 inches Carrot (sliced thinly)
- 2 tsp Yuzu Rind
- Boil spinach in water. Rinse in cold water, squeeze to remove moisture and cut into 1 1/2 inch Cubes.
- Boil water with KNORR CHICKEN CUBE to obtain a clear chicken stock.
- Simmer chicken thigh and carrots.
- Toast the rice cake.
- When all ingredients are cooked, take them out and arrange them on a soup bowl.
- Pour boiling chicken stock over.
- Garnish with chives and yuzu rind.
Find out what's everyone saying