Stir Fried Broccoli with Chicken
A family favourite during dinner time, this can be your top stirfry dish choice for your family. To step up the flavour and finish off the stir-frying nicely, add in a Knorr Chicken No Added MSG Cube before serving!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 150g Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 10g KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning
- 1 Small Carrot (cut into strips)
- 4 Pieces Shiitake Mushroom (cut in halves)
- 1 Small Red Capsicum (cut into 3 cm pieces)
- 1 Small Yellow Capsicum (cut into 3 cm pieces)
- 150g blanched Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 Cube of KNORR Chicken Cube No Added MSG (Mixed with 1/2 cup of water)
- 1 tbsp KNORR Chicken Seasoning Powder No Added MSG
- Slice chicken breast into thin slices.
- Mix together KNORR Chicken Seasoning Powder No Added MSG, corn flour and water.
- Marinate chicken with mixture.
- Heat wok over medium fire, put in KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning and stir fry for a minute. Add olive oil and fry till fragrant.
- Add marinated chicken slices and stir fry for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add carrot, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli, red and yellow capsicum and stir fry.
- Lastly, add KNORR Chicken Cube No Added MSG. stir fry for 2 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add a dash of pepper to taste before serving.
Find out what's everyone saying