Spaghetti with Smoked Salmon
A deliciously creamy pasta dish that you can make in a flash. The Knorr Vegetable Cube will come in handy to help you create your spaghetti broth.
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 25 min Cooking Time
- 6 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 250g Spaghetti
- 150g thinly sliced Smoked Salmon (cut up into small strips)
- 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Margarine
- 50ml Light Cream
- 50ml Vegetable Broth made of a KNORR VEGETABLE CUBE
- A handful of Grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp minced Parsley or Dill
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the pasta.
- Sauté the onion in butter until slightly coloured.
- Add the salmon and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in the cream and broth. The pasta should be cooked by now.
- Drain the pasta and add to the cooking sauce.
- Stir in 1/2 the portion of parmesan.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkling of parmesan and garnish with fresh herbs.
Find out what's everyone saying