Yong Chow Fried Rice
Looking for a quick fix meal with some of your favourite everyday ingredients? Enjoy this easy one-dish meal from us at Knorr!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 20 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 10g KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning
- 2 cups Cooked Rice
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 100g Chicken Meat (cut into Cubes)
- 1 cup Mixed Vegetables
- 2 Eggs (beaten with a pinch of Salt and Pepper)
- Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil in a wok and fry the chicken meat until firm (approximately 2 minutes.) Dish out onto plate.
- Reheat wok. Add the egg and fry.
- Turn up heat and pour in the rice, mixed vegetables and KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken meat and stir to distribute and eggs evenly.
- Dish out and serve immediately.
Find out what's everyone saying