Chicken and Pasta Salad
A signature pasta salad recipe, great as appetiser for any meal!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 45 min Cooking Time
- 6 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1 Red Pepper (deseeded and sliced)
- 1 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 300g Penne or Fusilli Pasta
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBE
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped Thyme and Oregano
- Pinch of Fried Chilli Flakes
- 2 Garlic Cloves (finely minced or chopped)
- 150g packed Cherry Tomatoes (cut in halves)
- A handful of fresh Rocket Leaves
- A large drizzle of Vinaigrette Dressing
- Mix the onions and peppers with 1 tbsp olive oil and roast for 20 minutes at 200°C. (Alternatively, sauté mixture in a pan for 15-20 minutes while stirring occasionally.)
- Cook pasta al dente following packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Make a paste from KNORR CHICKEN CUBE, remaining olive oil, herbs, chilli and garlic. Rub the chicken all over with paste.
- Heat the grill or griddle pan. Barbecue or cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side. Cool the chicken so it becomes possible to handle. Slice the meat.
- In a bowl mix together pasta, onions and peppers, chicken, cherry tomatoes and rocket leaves. Finish with vinaigrette dressing.
- Serve warm or cold.
Find out what's everyone saying