Classic Potato Salad
A signature salad recipe, great as appetiser for any meal! Potato salads are also quick fixes for those who are looking for a light lunch on a working day.
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 25 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 5-6 medium Potatoes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 medium size Onion (finely diced)
- 6 tbsp of Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp of stock made from KNORR VEGETABLE CUBE
- 1-2 tbsp Mustard
- 3 Green Onions (chopped)
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Finely chopped Parsley
- Hard boil the eggs. Chill, peel and chop roughly.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Cook potatoes al dente and cool. Peel and cube.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and stock for a smooth dressing.
- Mix all ingredients. Add the dressing to the salad.
- Toss gently to combine well.
- Cover and chill for 2 or more hours for the flavours to blend.
Find out what's everyone saying