For meat lovers, you can also create your own goulash variation by following this recipe and replacing beef with your favourite meat such as chicken or pork.
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 30 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 3 KNORR BEEF CUBES
- 2000ml Water
- 300g Beef Rump Cubes
- 200g Potato Cubes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 100g Canned ripen Tomatoes
- 125g chopped Onions
- 100g Carrot Cubes
- 100g Red Pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- Boil water with KNORR BEEF CUBES to obtain a clear beef stock.
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the chopped onions and caraway seeds gently.
- Add beef rump cubes, carrots, red pepper, tomatoes, garlic and paprika.
- Add the fried items to the beef stock and bring the stock to boil again.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, add potato cubes and cook for another 15 minutes.
- When the beef and potatoes are tender, season to taste with KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING.
Find out what's everyone saying