Hainanese Mutton Soup
For all mutton lovers! Try making this Hainanese Mutton Soup richly marinated with our signature Knorr Chicken Cubes.
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 75 min Cooking Time
- 5 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES
- 3000ml Water
- 600g Lamb Leg (cut into cubes)
- 4pcs Preserved Beancurd
- 1 thumb size Ginger (julienned)
- 8 tbsp Chinese Wine (optional)
- Mix all INGREDIENTS together and marinate for 1 hour.
- Fry marinated Lamb Cubes in a wok without oil until fragrant.
- CHINESE HERBS INGREDIENTS:
- 80g Dried Bean Stick
- 60g Dried Black Fungus
- 20g Dang Shen
- 20g Yu Zhu
- 15g Wai Shan
- 12g Red Date
- Coriander Leaves
- Boil water with KNORR CHICKEN CUBES to obtain a clear chicken stock.
- Add in all chinese herbs ingredients and fried lamb cubes. Boil again.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour until lamb cubes are tender.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Find out what's everyone saying