If you are a potato lover, you will like this smooth and creamy soup with leeks and onions!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 30 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 KNORR VEGETABLE CUBES
- 1250ml Water
- 300ml Fresh Milk
- 100ml Cream
- 20g unsalted Butter
- 300g Leeks (diced)
- 300g Potatoes (cut into Cubes)
- 125g White Onion
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Boil water with KNORR VEGETABLE CUBES to obtain a clear vegetable stock.
- Heat another pot with butter, olive oil and sauté onions until translucent.
- Add leek and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes to vegetable stock. Reduce heat and boil for 15 minutes until potato is tender.
- Process the soup in a blender until fine, add fresh milk and cream.
- Season with KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING.
- Reheat the soup.
- Garnish with croutons and chives.
Find out what's everyone saying