Hearty Tomato and Vegetable Soup
We love the smell of warm hearty tomatoes in this veggie soup. This can be a quick lunch treat with pasta fusili in it!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 30 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1/2 tsp Oil
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 3 cups of chicken stock made from 2 KNORR Chicken Cube
- 3 cups of canned ripen Tomatoes
- 2 medium Carrots (cut into small cubes)
- 2 Potatoes (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup (50g) Pasta Spirals
- Seasoning to taste
- Parsley (chopped for garnish)
- Cream to finish (optional)
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil.
- Pour stock and tomato sauce into pan, bring to simmer, add carrots and potatoes.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Remove lid, add pasta to soup and cook until pasta is al dente.
- Serve with bread.
Find out what's everyone saying