Creamy Garlic Soup
A warm creamy soup along with the savoury smell of garlic is such a great perk-me-up after a long day!
- 60 min Preparation Time
- 10 min Cooking Time
- 6 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Bulbs (peeled)
- 2 medium size Onions (thinly sliced)
- 2-3 medium Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 2 Carrots (sliced in thin rounds)
- 1,500ml Water
- Chopped Thyme
- A handful of Croutons
- Shredded Gruyere or Swiss Cheese
- In a large pot, sauté onions and garlic with olive oil over low to medium heat for 5 minutes. Do not burn.
- Add carrots and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add stock and thyme. Bring the soup to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Give the soup a quick whizz with a blender.
- Serve with croutons and a hearty sprinkling of cheese.
Find out what's everyone saying