Asian Fish Soup
The delicate flavours of Asian spices work incredibly well with fish, and this fish soup makes a lovely starter or light meal!
- 20 min Preparation Time
- 25 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1 Bunch pak choi
- 1.5 litres Fish stock made from KNORR FISH CUBES.
- 1 tbsp Fresh ginger, cut into thin strips
- 15ml (1 tbsp) Light soy sauce
- 400g Firm white fish fillets
- 75g Oriental mushrooms (oyster or shiltake)
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Pack of beansprouts
- Remove the ends from the pak choi and cut it into 4 parts.
- Bring the stock to the boil.
- Add ginger, soy sauce and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat and add the fish, simmering it gently for 1 minute. Then add the mushrooms and simmer for a further minute.
- Add the pak choi and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Stir in the sesame oil and before serving, garnish with bean sprouts, coriander and spring onions
Find out what's everyone saying