Original Mixed Vegetable Soup
Veggie lovers? This is the soup for you. Remember to add in a Knorr Vegetable Cube to step up the flavours of this light healthy soup!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 KNORR VEGETABLE CUBES
- 2 Medium size potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Sweet corn, cut into 4-5 pieces
- 2 Medium size carrots, cut into wedges (about 6-7 pieces)
- 50 Shiitake mushrooms (or Button mushrooms)
- 3 Ribs of celery, cut slant into 2 inches sections
- 1 Litre water
- 1 Spring of coriander (garnish)
- Crispy fried shallot flakes (garnish)
- Bring water to boil in a pot.
- Add sweet corns, carrots, celeries, potatoes and mushrooms into the pot and bring to boil.
- Add in 2 KNORR VEGETABLE CUBES, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves and fried shallot flakes. Enjoy!
Find out what's everyone saying