Huai Shan & Arrowroot Soup
If you are seeking healthy soup options, this is ideal as Huai Shan can help lower blood sugar & pressure.
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 90 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2000ml Hot water
- 3 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES
- 2 Pieces skinless chicken breast, cut into bit size & blanched in boiling water
- 150g Fresh huai shan root, remove skin and cut into sections
- 1 Slice old ginger
- 150g Carrot, cut into wedges
- 300g Arrowroot, cut into thick slices
- Chinese parsley (for garnishing)
- Add KNORR CHICKEN CUBES and hot water into pot. Bring to boil and add in chicken pieces.
- Add huai shan, ginger slice, carrots and arrowroots into the hot chicken soup.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 1 hour over low heat until the chicken pieces and soup are done. Garnish with parsley.
Find out what's everyone saying