Stir Fried Choy Sum
A family favourite during dinner time, this Stir-Fry Choy Sum goes incredibly well with white rice! You can also experiment the same recipe with different vegetables such as Kai Lan or Cabbage.
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 5 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 500g of baby Choy Sum, cut into sections
- 3 Fresh shiltake mushroom, thickly sliced
- 3 Slices of Ginger
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1tsp Oil
- 1 tsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 1 tsp Cooking wine
- Soak and rinse the vegetables at elast twice before draining it well and set aside.
- Preheat the pan for about 2 minutes, sauté ginger, garlic cloves and mushrooms with some oil for about 1 minute while maintaining a covered wok.
- Open the pan, give the wilted mushroom and quick stir, evenly spread the drained vegetable on top. Cover the wok and cook for 20 seconds before flipping the vegetables and cook for another 20 seconds.
- Flip the pan over, Then drizzle some cooking wine and season over the vegetables. Give it a quick stir, and remove from wok.
- To serve, top it with some fried shallot to enhance the flavour.
Find out what's everyone saying