Stir Fried Vegetable
A family favourite during dinner time, this stir-fry vegetable dish goes incredibly well with white rice! You can also experiment the same recipe with different vegetables such as Kai Lan or Choy Sum.
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 5 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 10g KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 100g Cabbage (cut into small pieces)
- 1 Small carrot (sliced)
- 4 Pieces baby corn (cut into bite size pieces)
- 3 Pieces french bean (cut into 3cm pieces)
- Heat wok over medium fire, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Put in the rest of the ingredients and stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes till the vegetables are cooked. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Find out what's everyone saying