Steam Egg with Prawns
Soft, smooth texture of egg goes well with the savoury prawns, this is certainly a kid-friendly nutritious dish for the mummies out there.
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 8 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 4 Eggs
- 500ml KNORR Chicken Stock (Dissolve 1 KNORR Chicken Cube in 500ml of water)
- 6-8 pcs Prawns deshelled
- INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE:
- 1 Stalk spring onion (julienne)
- 1 Slice ginger (julienned)
- 1 tbsp Chinese wine
- 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- Pinch of white pepper
- 1 tsp KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning
- Beat eggs with KNORR Chicken Stock and strain.
- Pour egg mixture into a deep plate for steaming, arrange deshelled prawns on eggs mixture.
- Steam eggs with prawns on low heat for about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Prepare sauce with sautéed spring onions and ginger, season with KNORR Hao Chi All-in-one Seasoning, oyster sauce and white pepper.
- Thicken sauce with corn flour.
- Pour sauce on steamed egg with prawns. Ready to serve.
Find out what's everyone saying