Sweet Sour King Prawns
This dish is great paired with white rice. Whet your taste buds with the sweet and sour flavoured prawns. Don't forget to stirfry the prawns with Knorr Hao Chi for that extra oomph!
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 10 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 570g Large king prawns
- 2 Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp KNORR HAO CHI All-in-one Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 3 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp Chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp Water
- Trim, de-vein and clean the king prawns. Add 1 tablespoon of KNORR HAO CHI All-in-one Seasoning to marinate the prawns and refrigerate.
- Heat the wok and add the cooking oil.
- Add the marinated prawns into the wok and stir fry until it changes colour. Set the prawns aside.
- Add the diced onions, fry for a few second.
- Add the prawns back into the wok and add 2 tablespoons of KNORR HAO CHI All-in-one Seasoning, tomato ketchup, chili sauce and stir fry until well mixed.
- Add in 3 tablespoons of water, bring to boil.
- Dish up and serve.
Find out what's everyone saying