Chicken Ginger Slice & Onion
A traditional savoury dish that goes well with white rice, this is a must have on your dinner tables!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1/2 tsp KNORR CHICKEN NO ADDED MSG SEASONING POWDER
- 300g Chicken Breast (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Ground White Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 50g Young Root Ginger (scraped and thinly sliced)
- 5 medium stalks Spring Onions (cut into 5cm lengths)
- 1 KNORR CHICKEN NO ADDED MSG SEASONING POWDER (Crumbled)
- 200ml Water
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Season chicken slices with KNORR CHICKEN NO ADDED MSG SEASONING POWDER, pepper and sesame oil.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry the ginger until fragrant but still quite pale.
- Push ginger to one side of the wok and add the chicken, frying quickly over high heat until pieces are firm and opaque (approximately 2 minutes).
- Stir the sauce ingredients to ensure the corn flour is well blended and pour into the wok, while stirring quickly.
- When sauce bubbles and thickens, add spring onion, cook for 1 minute and take pan off the heat. Serve immediately.
Find out what's everyone saying