Herb-Rubbed Citrus Chicken Breasts
Fancy something a bit different for this weekend's dinner? Herb-Rubbed Citrus Chicken Breasts would be a good choice. The herb citrus rub also works well with other meats such as turkey or pork chops.
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 10 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breast halves (about 560g)
- 1 KNORR CHICKEN CUBE (crumbled)
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano Leaves (crushed)
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves (mashed)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (divided)
- Rub chicken on both sides with KNORR CHICKEN CUBE and oregano.
- Combine orange juice, vinegar, garlic and 1 tbsp (15ml) of olive oil in re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken and turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once until chicken is thoroughly cooked (approximately 8 minutes).
Find out what's everyone saying