Chicken & Corn Chowder
We love the corn sweetness that complements the savoury chicken bits. You can pair this chowder with crispy garlic bread sticks for that extra oomph!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 25 min Cooking Time
- 8 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 slices Reduced Sodium Bacon (chopped)
- 1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Large Carrot (finely chopped)
- 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES
- 5 cups Water
- 450g Potatoes (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 can (425g) Cream-style Corn
- 450g boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1/4 cup Flat-leaf Parsley
- Cook bacon with onion in 4 litres saucepot over medium heat, stirring occasionally until onion is soft and bacon is almost done (approximately 4 minutes).
- Stir in carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender (approximately 6 minutes).
- Stir in water and 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES until stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add potatoes and corn and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are tender (approximately 5 minutes).
- Stir in chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked (approximately about 10 minutes).
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Find out what's everyone saying