Steamed Chicken Wing with Yellow Bean Paste
Imagine the savoury taste of tender chicken with mild yellow bean paste. We won’t give this dish up for anything!
- 20 min Preparation Time
- 30 min Cooking Time
- 3 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 500g Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Chinese Wine
- 2 slices fresh Ginger
- 1 stalk Spring Onion
- 1 tsp crushed White Pepper
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 50g Soya Bean Paste
- 20g White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Paste
- 1 tbsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 500ml KNORR CHICKEN CUBE
- (Dissolve 1 KNORR CHICKEN CUBE in 500ml of water)
- Clean and cut chicken wings.
- Marinade with Chinese wine, fresh ginger and chopped spring onion. Season with crushed white pepper, sesame oil and KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING. Set aside.
- Mix soya bean paste, white sugar and sesame paste well in a bowl. Add to the marinated chicken wings.
- Place marinated chicken wings in the pot with 500ml KNORR Chicken Stock and bring to boil.
- Lower heat and cook for another 25 minutes till stock is almost dry.
- Plate and serve.
Find out what's everyone saying