This warm healthy soup is a truly fantastic treat especially on rainy days. Use Knorr Fish Cube to help you create a flavourful broth base.
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1 tbsp Garlic Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (lightly crushed)
- 700ml Hot Water
- 1 KNORR FISH CUBE
- 100g Crabsticks (cut into halves)
- 200g Fish slices
- 100g Squid (cut into bite-size pieces and blanched)
- 6 medium-size Prawns (blanched)
- Ground White Pepper, to taste
- Chinese Lettuce and Coriander Leaves (garnish)
- Fish Maw
- Heat wok with garlic oil. Add garlic and fry until fragrant.
- Add hot water and KNORR FISH CUBE, bring to boil.
- Add crabsticks and fish maw. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Add fish slices, squid and prawns. Simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste with pepper.
- Garnish with Chinese lettuce and coriander leaves. Serve hot.
Find out what's everyone saying