Stir Fried Tomyam Chicken
Whet your family’s appetites and awaken their senses with this refreshing Stir Fry Tom Yam dish! Marinating the chicken pieces with Knorr Hao Chi before cooking will help you to achieve greater flavour.
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 02 - 04 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 Tom Yam Stock (Dissolve 1 KNORR TOM YAM CUBE in 250ml of water)
- 1 tbsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 1/2 Lime slice
- 1/3 tsp Lime zest
- 1 Lemongrass stick, cut into small pieces
- 1 Lime leaf (julienned)
- 1 tbsp Chopped onions
- 2 Garlic (sliced)
- 1 Chili padi, diced
- 1 Stalk basil
- 1 tbsp Coconut Milk
- Slice chicken breast and season with KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING.
- Heat pan with oil and fry chicken for 1-2 minutes. Remove set aside
- Fry onions, garlic, lemongrass, lime leaf till fragrant and add KNORR TOM YAM STOCK.
- Bring to boil and add chicken breast and the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer till sauce is almost dry and lace with coconut milk. Plate and serve.
Find out what's everyone saying