We love the seafood sweetness that comes with Clam Chowder. You can pair it with crispy garlic bread sticks for that extra oomph!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 45 min Cooking Time
- 5 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 KNORR FISH CUBES
- 250g Baby Clams
- 500g Potatoes (diced)
- 500g White Onions (diced)
- 200g Celery (diced)
- 200g Leek (diced)
- 90g unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp Plain Flour
- 2 tbsp chopped Parsley
- 1/2 cup White Wine (optional)
- Bay Leaves
- Boil water with KNORR FISH CUBES to obtain a clear fish stock.
- Heat another pot with butter and sauté all the diced vegetables including potatoes.
- Sprinkle flour on the sautéed vegetables and mix well.
- Add fish stock and clams into the pot and bring to boil. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning with KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING and pour white wine into the soup. Boil for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, oregano, bay leaves and thyme.
Find out what's everyone saying