Stir Fried Chicken in Green Chilli
Enjoy a perfect spicy stir fry chicken with white rice tonight!
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 18 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1 Pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 450g Boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cups Water
- 465 g White kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 100g Green chilies, chopped, undrained
- 1 KNORR® Chicken Cube
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion and pepper, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Stir in water, beans, chilies and Knorr® Chicken Cube, stirring until KNORR® Chicken Cube is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish if desired, with chopped coriander and/or wedges of lime.
Find out what's everyone saying