These delicious meatballs are incredibly versatile - serve with rice, salad, chips or pasta for an authentic Italian twist
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 30 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 500g Minced meat (beef or pork)
- 1 Egg, well beaten
- 1 slice White bread without the crusts
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of Garlic, finely crushed
- 1tsp mustard (mild)
- 1tsp ketchup
- 1tsp chopped herbs (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Knorr Beef Stock Cube
- Soak the bread in the beaten egg until totally absorbed and soft. Mix in the onions, garlic, mustard, ketchup, herbs and stock cube, add the meat and mix thoroughly.
- Form small meatballs using a tablespoon or ice-cream scoop.
- Fry in oil, simmer in tomato sauce or poach in beef stock until cooked.
Find out what's everyone saying