Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
The perfect finger food for your fun loving families! Alternatively, you can also serve with white rice and vegetable to spice up your dinner tables
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 25 min Cooking Time
- 6 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 500g Chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 150g Dry breadcrumbs or cornflakes, crushed
- 2tbsps Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ KNORR® Chicken Stock Cube, crushed
- ½ tsp Dried oregano or thyme
- 1tbsp Olive oil for baking sheet
- In resealable plastic bag mix breadcrumbs, crushed stock cube, herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Toss the bag to blend the coating ingredients well. You can use a rolling pin to make the coating finer.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and place in a bag.
- Shake the bag to coat the chicken pieces evenly with the crumbs. Place the nuggets in a single layer on a lightly greased shallow baking sheet. Bake for 15–20 minutes at 220°C, 200°C fan, Gas Mark.
- Serve warm or cool accompanied by dips.
Find out what's everyone saying