Cream of Asparagus Soup
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 40 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1.5 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 650g Asparagus, ends trimmed and cut roughly
- 1000ml Chicken stock made from KNORR® CHICKEN STOCK CUBES
- 650ml Double cream
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add asparagus and cook for 5 more minutes. Add the chicken stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 30 minutes over low heat until asparagus is tender.
- Blend the soup with a hand blender, stir in the cream.
Find out what's everyone saying