Throwing a New Year potluck or hosting a party? This chicken recipe is bursting with flavour which all your guests will love!
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 60 min Cooking Time
- 2-3 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1⁄2 kg. Chicken leg and thigh, cut into serving pcs.
- 2 KNORR® CHICKEN CUBES, mashed
- 1 cup Lemon juice, reserve rind
- 1 head Garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup Honey
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Rub chicken pieces with KNORR® CHICKEN CUBES evenly.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, chives, sesame oil, honey and pepper. Mix well and marinate for at least an hour. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Transfer chicken to a greased baking pan. Drizzle canola or olive oil on top, add lemon rind, then bake in a 425 F oven until the juices from the chicken come out clear.
- Serve on a platter topped with chopped chives.
Find out what's everyone saying