Having steamboats for your upcoming gatherings? This is the key to a good old chicken broth for your steamboat base!
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 30 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- STEAMBOAT STOCK
- 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES
- 2200ml Water
- 80g Spring onion bulbs (lightly smashed)
- 3 sprigs Coriander roots
- 6 tbsp Small red shallots (thinly sliced)
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- STEAMBOAT INGREDIENT
- 8 Chicken drumsticks
- 200g Assorted mushrooms
- 100g Sliced radishes and carrots
- 100g Seafood tofu
- 100g Assorted seafood balls
- 100g Assorted leafy vegetables of your choice
- Heat up a pot with olive oil, lightly fry the shallots and spring onion bulbs to a light brown.
- Add in 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES and the rest of the ingredients for steamboat stock.
- Bring it to a boil and add in the chicken drumsticks then simmer for 20mins.
- Add in the rest of the steamboat ingredients and be ready to serve in 3mins.
Chef John See’s Flavour Tip:To help the chicken cook fast and more evenly, you can score a line or two on the surface of the skin.
Find out what's everyone saying