Steamed Prawns with Tofu
If you are looking to cook prawns in a healthy way, try steaming with tofu and some nutritious herbs!
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 25 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 3 tbsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 15 Big tiger prawns (lightly pre-fried to crispy)
- 1pkt Tofu puffs
- 3 Fresh ginseng
- 2cups Hot water
- 25g Huai Shan
- 1/2tbsp Wolfberries
- 20g Red radish slices
- 20g Edamame soybeans
- 20g Emperor dou miao
- Soak the ginseng, huai shan and wolfberries in 2 cups of hot water for 2 to 3 mins.
- Fry the big tiger prawns in a pot of hot oil for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
- Place the tofu puffs and fried prawns on a big plate and lightly sprinkle KNORR HAOCHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING. Place the soaked ginseng, huai shan and wolfberries onto the prawns.
- To cook, place the platter onto a steamer and steam for 3 to 5 minutes until the prawns are cooked.
- Add on sliced red radish, edamame soybeans and emperor dou miao to garnish.
Chef John See’s Flavour Tip:Based on personal preferences, you can replace the tiger prawns to any white fish fillet for the same great taste.
Find out what's everyone saying