Braised Mushrooms with Fortune Greens
This is a flavourful way to cook vegetables for everyday dinners for the vegetarian Knorr users out there. Key is to fry the coriander roots before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 30 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- FRESH INGREDIENTS
- 18 Dried mushrooms (pre-soak in warm water to soften)
- 50g Firm beancurd (cut to small bite size)
- 120g Cai Xin flower (pre-blanch to cook)
- 200g Broccoli floret (pre-blanch to cook)
- 4tbsp Corn starch
- HAOCHI DRESSING
- 2tbsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 500ml Water
- 3sprig Coriander roots
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 2tbsp Toasted almonds
- Heat up a pot with olive oil and lightly fry the coriander roots to light brown.
- Add in KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING POWDER , water and toasted almonds.
- Bring it to a boil, add in the dried mushrooms, simmer to cook for 20mins or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add in the rest of the fresh ingredients except the corn starch and simmer for 5mins.
- Add in the cornstarch to thicken. Add in broccoli and cai xin to the pot then lightly toss for 1 minute before serving.
Chef John See’s Flavour Tip:You can replace the dried mushrooms with shitake mushrooms or any other fresh mushrooms for a lighter flavour and texture.
Find out what's everyone saying