An ideal soup to warm you up that will give you a lovely homely feeling!
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 35 min Cooking Time
- 6 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2tbsps Olive oil
- 2 Medium onions, chopped
- Fresh rosemary twig
- 1 clove Garlic, roughly chopped
- 6 Medium potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1l Vegetable stock made from KNORR® VEGETABLE STOCK CUBE
- 25ml Double cream (or cream)
- 50ml Milk
- 100g Smoked salmon, finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped chives for a garnish
- Heat oil in a heavy non-stick pan over medium high heat. Add onion and rosemary twig and cook for about 6–7 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring for 5 more minutes. Do not burn.
- Add potatoes and cook for 5–7 minutes, stirring. Add stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove the rosemary and blend in food processor until smooth. Sprinkle with pepper. Serve with smoked salmon and chives as a garnish.
Find out what's everyone saying