Cream of Carrot Soup with Ginger
The delicate flavour and smooth consistency of this soup make it a good choice for days when you need a comforting soup.
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 20 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1tbsp olive oil or spread
- 3–4 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1tsp grated fresh ginger root
- 1 small potato, peeled and cubed
- 1l vegetable stock made from KNORR VEGETABLE STOCK CUBE
- Heat the olive oil or spread in a saucepan. Sauté onions until fragrant.
- Add the carrots and ginger. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add potato and broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15–20 minutes until vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat.
- Puree with a hand blender. Serve garnished with a bit of parsley.
Find out what's everyone saying