Yu Sheng with Knorr Tom Yam Dressing
If you are feeling adventurous to try Yu Sheng in an innovative way, do it our Knorr Tom Yam style!
- 20 min Preparation Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 200g Fresh salmon slices
- YU SHENG DRESSING
- 2 KNORR TOM YAM CUBES (smashed to bits and add in 2tbsp of hot water to make to paste)
- Half cup Lemon juice
- 70g Coriander leaf roots
- 20g Coriander leaves
- 30g Gula melaka (rough cut)
- 4tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Half cup Thai chili sauce
- 2tbsp Toasted baby dried shrimps
- YU SHENG INGREDIENTS
- 180g Thinly sliced white radish strips
- 180g Thinly sliced carrot strips
- 80g Mandarin oranges (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 80g Canned longans
- 80g Canned pineapples
- 40g Candied ginger strips
- 20g Candied mango strips
- 20g Candied papaya strips
- 40g Winter melon sugar strips
- 40g Vegetable / prawn crackers
- Combine the KNORR TOM YAM CUBE paste and all Yu Sheng Dressing ingredients into a blender and puree it to a fine, smooth mix.
- Place all Yu Sheng ingredients onto the big platter neatly as shown and place the fresh salmon slices over it.
- Linger the dressing over your platter and you are ready to toss the Yu Sheng.
Chef John See’s Flavour Tip:Soak the carrot and radish strips in ice water and dry it so they are more crunchy for that extra bite!
Find out what's everyone saying