Stir Fried Chicken With Snow Peas
Marinated chicken pieces matched with fresh peas for a crunchy good time
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 5 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 3 tsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 120g Snow peas (trim off the head and tail)
- Half Red pepper (remove seed and slice)
- 1 Chicken leg (cut into 2 cm thick slices)
- 60ml Water
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Combine the sliced chicken leg with 1 tsp of KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING and set aside.
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil to lightly fry the chicken.
- Add in the snow peas, red peppers and water before covering the wok with a lid and wait for it to boil.
- When the water is almost dried away, sprinkle KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING and lightly stir before getting ready to serve.
Chef John See’s Flavour Tip:Based on personal preferences, you can replace the chicken leg with white fish fillets for the same great taste!
Find out what's everyone saying