Wok Fried Fish With Broccoli
Succulent fish with crunchy broccoli that goes so well with white rice
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 5 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 3 tsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 250g Fish (cut into cubes)
- 1 White onion (sliced)
- 2 sprig Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 80ml Water
- 2 tbsp Plum sauce
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Quarter cup Cooking oil
- 150g Broccoli (cut into bite size pieces and lightly blanch to cook)
- 10g Spring onion (curled at the ends)
- Marinate the fish cubes with 1 tsp of KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING and set aside before lightly coating them with corn flour.
- Heat up a pot of cooking oil and lightly fry the fish cubes to golden brown. (have to change the flowing step to the following as we have change fried to shallow fried )
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, lightly fry the onions to brown in about 3 to 4 mins.
- Add in the coriander leaves, fish cubes and cover the wok with a lid to wait for it to boil.
- When the water is almost dried away, sprinkle the remaining KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING before serving with the broccoli and spring onion garnishing.
Chef John See’s Flavour Tip:This dish goes best with fish with firmer texture such as garupa, seabass and seabream.
Find out what's everyone saying