Stir Fried Kang Kong
The absolute crowd favourite to stir fry with, goes so well with chilli!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 5 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 tsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 200g Kang kong (peel and pluck them to bite size pieces)
- 3 Shallots (finely sliced)
- 1 Red chili (finely sliced)
- 1 Blue ginger (smashed)
- 90ml Water
- 25g Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Heat up a wok with cooking oil, lightly fry the shallots and garlic to golden brown.
- Add in the blue ginger, water and red chili to the wok.
- Cover the wok with a lid and wait for it to reach a boil before adding in the kang kong.
- Sprinkle the KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING over the kang kong.
- Lightly fry the kang kong and simmer until the water is almost dry before getting ready to serve.
Chef John See’s Flavour Tip:When cleaning the kang kong, do soak it in cold water for 3 mins before using them as this will make the vegetables more crispy.
Find out what's everyone saying