Stir Fried Cai Xin With Chicken
Tender chicken fillets with crunchy cai xin for a hearty good time tonight
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 5 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 3 tsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 200g Cai Xin (slice the stem to 1cm thickness and cut leaves into bite size pieces)
- 50g Shimeji mushrooms (trim off the stems)
- 3 Chicken fillets (cut to bite size pieces)
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- 40ml Water
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Marinate the chicken fillets with 1 tsp of KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING and 1 tsp of corn flour. Set aside.
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil and lightly fry the chicken fillets.
- Add in the cai xin vegetables, shimeji mushrooms, honey, water and cover the wok with a lid to wait for it to boil.
- When water is almost dried away, sprinkle KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING.
- Stir fry for half a min and serve it in a plate.
Chef John See’s Flavour Tip:Based on personal preferences, you can replace the chicken fillets with prawn or other seafood for the same great taste!
Find out what's everyone saying