Stir Fried Spinach With Salmon
Stirfry salmon with spinach for a dish packed with flavour and nutrients!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 10 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 tsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 250g Spinach leaves (peel and break them to bite size pieces)
- 200g Fresh salmon (preblanch to cook and lightly smash it)
- 80ml Water
- 25g Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- Heat up a wok with cooking oil, lightly fry the garlic to golden brown.
- Add in the spinach leaves, lightly cooked salmon and water to the wok.
- Cover the wok with a lid and wait for it to reach a boil.
- Sprinkle the KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING over the spinach leaves.
- Lightly fry the leaves and simmer until the water is almost dried away before getting ready to serve.
- Chef John See’s Flavour Tip: Go for the smaller and younger spinach rather than the big and harder ones because they will be more tender and best for stir frying!
Find out what's everyone saying