Stir Fried Garlic Bok Choy
Stir frying flavourful garlic with fresh vegetables never fails!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 5 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 4 tsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 200g Bok choy (cut into half)
- 4 Fresh shitake mushrooms (remove the stem and thinly slice)
- 40g Carrot (cut to thin strips)
- 3 Garlic (peel and thinly slice)
- 3 sprigs Spring onion bulb (smashed)
- 1 pot Boiling water
- 40ml Water
- 3 tbsp Corn starch
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Add a pinch of sugar to a pot of water and boil it before blanching the bok choy in it for 30 seconds and drain off the water to set aside.
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil to lightly fry the sliced garlic and spring onion stems to golden brown.
- Add in the 40ml of water, cover the wok with a lid and wait for it to reach a boil.
- Add in the bok choy, carrot strips, fresh shitake mushrooms and bring to a boil before sprinkling the KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING over the vegetables.
- Lightly fry before adding the corn starch. When the sauce have thickened, get ready to serve.
- Chef John See’s Flavour Tip: When blanching the bok choy, only half cook it as you will continue to cook it later with other fresh ingredients.
Find out what's everyone saying