Wok Charred Chicken with Mushrooms
Stir frying juicy mushrooms with thoroughly marinated chicken slices will be a hot favourite on your dinner table.
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 5 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 3 tsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 120g White button mushrooms (slice to 2cm thickness)
- 1 White onions (slice)
- 2 sprigs Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 3 Chicken fillets (slice to 2cm thickness)
- 80ml Water
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 10gm Sheng cai
- Marinate the chicken slices with 1 tsp of KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING and set aside.
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil to lightly fry the chicken slices and white onions for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add in the coriander leaves, white button mushrooms and water before covering the wok with a lid and wait for it to reach a boil.
- When the water is almost dried away, sprinkle the remaining KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING.
- Garnish with sheng cai as the base and get ready to serve.
- Chef John See’s Flavour Tip: To choose good white mushrooms, look out for mushrooms without bruising and firm patterns on the underside of the mushrooms.
Find out what's everyone saying