Lemon Glazed Prawns With Vegetables
Refreshing taste of lemons goes so well with the tiger prawns, try it for yourself!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 5 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 3 tsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING
- 12 Tiger prawns
- 2n Red shallots (thinly slice)
- 4 Young corns
- 60g Cauliflower (cut to bite size)
- 60g Broccoli (cut into bite size)
- 60g Fine asparagus
- 2 sprigs Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Quarter cup Lemon juice
- Quarter cup Unsalted butter
- 80ml Water
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Combine the tiger prawns with 1 tsp of KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING and set aside.
- Heat up a wok with 2 tbsp of cooking oil and lightly fry the shallots for 2 mins.
- Add in the coriander leaves, water, lemon juice, young corns, cauliflower, broccoli and asparagus before covering the wok with a lid and wait for it to reach a boil.
- When the water is almost dried away, sprinkle the remaining KNORR HAO CHI ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING, unsalted butter and tiger prawns to cook for 2 to 3 mins before getting ready to serve.
- Chef John See’s Flavour Tip: To choose fresh and good prawns, look out for ones that smell fresh and not fishy, look moist and not breaking up. Prawns are best when cooked and consumed within a day.
Find out what's everyone saying