Whole Chicken with Lily Bulbs Wonton Soup
For a super fuss free and nutritious soup for your kids, try Wanton Dumplings soups filled with meats and vegetables
- 30 min Preparation Time
- 30 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 500g Small whole chicken
- 200g Fresh lily bulbs
- 55g Ground pork
- 8 pieces Wonton wrappers
- 3 Thin slices ginger
- 1 tbsp Goji berry
- 1 tbsp KNORR CHICKEN SEASONING POWDER 2300ml Water
- FOR SEASONING OF WONTON FILLING:
- 1 tsp KNORR CHICKEN SEASONING POWDER.
- 2 tsp Water
- Cook wonton, set aside.
- Blanch the whole chicken after cleaning and removing fat content.
- Pour 10 cups of water in another stock pot. Add chicken, sliced ginger, green onion, goji berry and 1 tablespoon of KNORR CHICKEN SEASONING POWDER.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and place into a large soup bowl.
- Add in the lily bulbs and bring the soup back to boil.
Find out what's everyone saying