Signature Chicken Soup
Chicken soups are common but achieve a great flavourful one with ease using Knorr Chicken Cube!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 20 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 150g Carrots (peel, clean and cut into bite size)
- 150g Potatoes (peel, clean and cut into bite size)
- 100g White/round cabbage (clean and cut into 4x4cm)
- 50g String beans (clean and cut into 3cm strips)
- 300g Chicken breast (boiled in 1000ml of water)
- 2 stalks (15g) Spring onions (clean and thinly sliced)
- 1 stalk Chinese celery (clean and coarsely cut)
- 1 KNORR CHICKEN CUBE
- 8g Salt
- 2g White pepper
- 1 Garlic (peel and slice)
- 2 Shallots (peel and slice)
- 20g Margarine
- Boil chicken breast in the water with 1 KNORR CHICKEN CUBE until the meat is cooked. Remove, cool and cut into small dices.
- In a separate pan, heat margarine and fry garlic and shallots until fragrant
- Add into the chicken broth; potato then carrot and string bean and cook until soft. Add the cooked chicken dices back.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- Garnish with spring onions and Chinese celery. Serve hot!
Find out what's everyone saying