Comforting beef stew that you can prepare in 15 minutes to warm your tummies on rainy days.
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 200g Beef (cut into bite size cubes)
- 120g Assorted potatoes and carrots (cut to bite size cubes)
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 55g White onions (diced)
- Half tsp Ground thyme
- 2 KNORR BEEF CUBES (crushed)
- 250g Tomato puree
- 250ml Water
- A pinch Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- Season the cubed beef with pepper and thyme.
- Heat up a non-stick pot with oil then fry the marinated cubed beef to golden brown on both sides before setting aside. You should require about 3 minutes for each side to turn golden brown.
- Add the onions to the pot and fry it to fragrance. Then add in the fried beef pieces back in, together with potatoes, carrots, 2 KNORR BEEF CUBES, tomato puree and water before braising the mixture for 9 to 15 minutes on high heat or until the mix is thickened.
- Turn off the heat, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Finally, season to taste and garnish before getting ready to serve.
Find out what's everyone saying