Yong Tao Foo Soup
Fuss free soup with your favourite Yong Tao Foo ingredients for a quick fix.
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 20 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 350g Assorted Yong Tao Foo ingredients (fish balls, sotong balls, crabsticks, mushrooms, etc)
- 2 Tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 2 KNORR IKAN BILIS CUBES (crushed)
- 10g Celery leaves
- 1litre Water
- 2 tbsp Ready made sweet sauce
- 2 tbsp Ready made chilli sauce
- Heat up a non-stick pot with oil and fry the tomatoes lightly.
- Then add in the water with 2 crushed KNORR IKAN BILIS CUBES and bring the mixture to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Then, add in the rest of the ingredients one after the other.
- Finally, taste to serve with sauces of your preference.
Find out what's everyone saying